Friday 15 June 2012

WWW.Love Wallpaper.Com

WWW.Love Wallpaper.Com Biography
Love is a strange feeling where you lose control of yourself and yet feel blissful about it.
The most magical moments are those when you forget yourself in the joy of someone’s presence.
Its not your fault he broke your heart its his fault he didnt see how much you loved him and that you will always love him.
Though we may be separated by an ocean, my love for you is as deep, as wide as ANY ocean. You are my light, my better half, my one and done. I will stand with you always.
WWW.Love Wallpaper.Com
WWW.Love Wallpaper.Com
WWW.Love Wallpaper.Com
WWW.Love Wallpaper.Com
WWW.Love Wallpaper.Com
WWW.Love Wallpaper.Com
=
WWW.Love Wallpaper.Com
WWW.Love Wallpaper.Com
WWW.Love Wallpaper.Com
We Could Be In Love - JULIELMO (Elmo Magalona And Julie Anne San Jose)
Love Story Song

No comments:

Post a Comment